Wednesday, November 16, 2005

After having read a hazaar blogs of my friends and acquaintances, I have often had this thought - Why don't I start blogging.. I kept procrastinating this for almost a year coz of laziness and other arbit thoughts like what will I write/who will read my blog.

Yesterday when I came to know that one of my good friends Clone-ji (http://occupiedspace.blogspot.com/) had made his presence felt in the blog world.. thats when I decided to shed my laziness and start blogging.

Bouquets/Brickbats/Rotten Tomatoes are most welcome!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Best to you in this endeavour!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am Sure you will conquer this world too.
-Cheety

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am Sure you will conquer this world too.
-Cheety

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ranjit Nair said...

ok..so let's start this in earnest then...make time daily for writing down our thoughts !!! And thx for the link, clonse-ji !

11:19 AM  
Blogger Avi said...

Ah... welcome to the blogging world... hoping to see some chatpata messages here....

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home